Sunday, April 10, 2011

Conflicted

Wow. I wanted to let out what i feel in this blog but just as i was about to create a new post, my mind just stopped thinking. I know, it's impossible right that your mind just stopped thinking. Or can it? Well the whole purpose to blog tonight was to let out some stuff (a way to cheer myself up) that has been bothering me all day long but i can't seem to type what i've been thinking. Tsk.

One thing's for sure, i miss this particular person. So much. We've not talked for days now and i should understand why but, i'm just afraid that this is going to go on. And if this continues, sigh...
I just miss him :'( But..

Anw btw, look what i've found from http://twitter.com/#!/WonderQuotes
"Prince Charming? Nah.. I got myself a Soldier!" 
Haha cool! Cause yknow, he's in Army, a soldier. You get what i mean right


Gosh, where are you! I don't see you making any effort at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment