Friday, April 15, 2011

Something

This is what's bothering me.

This is one of the reasons why i don't like to hang out with girls.Well not the sixteens, theyre different okay. Don't ask me how different. Anyway, all they can talk about are how good and loving their boyfriends are. Their boyfriends did this, did that. I'm not saying my boyfriend is that bad but seriously? Is that that the only thing you girls can talk about? I love you girls but please, can we talk about what we wanna do when we grow up or i dont know, SOMETHING ELSE! There's a reason why i don't want to go for this date thing and i really don't want to talk about it. So i really hope you would just stop it when i say No, i don't want to and i don't mind you girls going off without me. So please, don't force me. Now i don't have the mood to meet you girls already cause i know for sure the first thing you girls will ask me is about that date. I really wished you girls can read my mind. Wouldnt that be easier?

So anyway some have asked why i hang out with Syazni more than my boyfriend. Hah! Truth is, if my boyfriend has the time i would love to hang out with him. I don't know just sit down and have ice cream would be really nice. He's busy with god knows what and he's not even talking to me. I don't know what i did. Don't get me wrong, i'm not into syazni neither he's into me. Hahahah that's just wtf. We are just good friends. We meet when we have the time. I mean, apart from my boyfriend he's the second person whom i'm comfortable with. He's like a brother from another sexy mother. That's the thing, we don't talk about boyfriends or girlfriends whenever we meet. Okay so sometimes we talk about pretty girls hehe. It's nice to talk to somebody about what we wanna do in a few years time, that kinda thing yknow. I really wished people would just stop asking me things like this. Sigh
Goodbye.

Ps; I CANT WAIT FOR MY CLOTHES TO ARRIVE HEHEHEHE YAYAYAYAYAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment