Sunday, January 16, 2011

Keep on going

Photobucket

When one problem's solved, the other one comes along. And you try hard not to give a fuck about it, but at the end of the day it stops you from sleeping. Well i guess sleeping might be helpful, but i'll always wake up feeling sour. Suckity suck. My anger is at it's topmost peak. Been tolerating people's shit for far too long. It's time for me to throw my shit at those people!

Well on a brighter note, got myself a baseball jacket yesterday. And indulged myself at CC.

Photobucket
Mudpie madness

Gotta cheer myself up since boyfriend got 'married' yesterday hahahaha! Oh boy, just a few more weeks and he's off to NS. I think i should sign up for NS as well, Not. NS would be the last thing i wanna do... Well never!

No comments:

Post a Comment