Monday, January 17, 2011

With you right here, i'm a rocketeer, let's fly


Where we go, we don't need roads
Where we stop, nobody knows
To the stars if you really want it
Got, get a jetpack with your name on it
Above the clouds in the atmosphere
Just say the words and we outta here
Hold my hand, if you feelin' scared
We flyin' up, outta here

Here we go, come with me
There's a world out there that we should see
...

Look at what i did! Hahahaha! Fadhil's (Or Joe's) doppleganger. They somehow look alike okay. Well maybe not much similarities here, shall find other pictures then. But still...

Photobucket


"What am I afraid of? I’m afraid of not having enough time to right the wrongs I’ve made. Of not having enough time to prove everyone wrong about me. Not having enough time to really live my life like I want to live it. And I’m terrified of not having enough time to find the one I love."

No comments:

Post a Comment