Tuesday, February 8, 2011

On hiatus?
  • Boyfriend is soon to be botak and enlisting tomorrow
  • UT3 is just next week
  • After that is the ho ho holidays (Oh, i'm not really looking forward to the holidays)
  • Uncle's engagement this Sunday
  • Removing my braces
  • Im gonna turn nineteen
  • Cest La Vie on the 12th of March
  • And probably meetups with my buddies
Anyone knows of any good syarahan?

So anyway, I don't have the mojo to blog anymore. Well at least not now. You can just check my facebook or twitter (Kind of active) for updates.

...

Photobucket

I'm disappointed in you. I've got lots of things to say but time is really not on our side. So i guess maybe i should just keep quiet and tell you when we meet or talk again. I miss you. Not because that we've not met for a long time. I just miss that 'thing' that we used to have. It makes us happy, really really happy. So look at those pictures, and reminisce those times we had, even those little things, don't you miss it too?

I pray that you'll always be safe and healthy, with your family by your side. Don't forget those who has helped you and don't let your ego lead your mind. Wherever you are, take care

#lovefact If someone truly wants you, nothing will keep them away. They will do everything they can to be with you. #TLS


...

10 Feb; Shits happen

I'm waiting for the lesson to start and many things are circling in my mind. How time flies, just a month more to my nineteenth. Wow! This has got me thinking, What do i really want? I'm always pleasing people, trying to fit in and all and at the end of the day, i'm always left with hurt. Well gotta brush that feeling off. I'm not gonna give a fuck about what people say.

Had a long talk with Khai yesterday, for the very first time haha. It was really nice, it's like i've finally let out everything off my chest. And he shared some things that has been bothering him. We talked about relationships, what it's like to be a teenager, our dreams, families, travelling and amin's grandmother who apparently, is keeping 'something'. Haha. Come to think about it, i've never had any serious talk with my own boyfriend. Don't you think so fadhil? I think it's kinda bad? I kinda know what you want to do and what you want, do you know what i want? Hmm. But nevertheless, i'll always support your decision!

So anyway, after that long talk i felt better and and and i should not be pulled down easily! I know i'm not this always-sad-dying-fuckedup-wanting-to-kill-people-allthetime girl haha! I have big dreams too. Insyaallah, i'm strong enough to face all the obstacles in life.

And boyfriend, IF you are reading this. Hey i hope you are fine. I know that Cheryl Cole doesnt want you anymore cause you are botak! Hahahahaha. She told me yesterday, on the phone. She is just pretending that she likes you. She likes some other guy whom we don't know who has more hair. So don't bother looking for her okay. Don't be sad, there are other fishes in the sea. Hahahaha. Yeaaa my boyfriend (banyak) perasan. Anyway, take good care of yourself. Train hard and be safe. Don't let people steal your things hahaha. Well have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment