Wednesday, February 16, 2011

NS?

Am suppose to go to bed and wake up super early tmr to continue my revision but i think for now, i'm sick of Pharmaco & Toxicology. I'm seeing drug names, classifications, animations.....

So, i googled NS and this appeared. I was expecting some NS men crawling or something haha! Well, these shoes look kinda cool. Oh it's Supra. I was thinking of getting a pair of Supra yknow, just to add a new brand in my shoes collection haha but then again, i've heard these are Matrep's kind of shoes. Hahah ah what the heck? As long as i don't look minahrep-ish with these shoes, it's fine.


Okay so anyway, i was on the phone with boyfriend just now. Well he has been complaining a lot about life in Tekong. Hahah all these while, i could not help but to control my laughter everytime he complains. Before entering, he was so stoked about NS. Now, he wants to go home. Poor baby hahaha. IN YOUR FACE, SUCKA! Hehehe. Better take care of your 'isteri' ah! All these stories, i'm glad that i'm a girl hehs. All these NS shizz, it sure looks like helluva fun cause it's like you have personal trainers to train you, endless exercise and free food! Hahah! But then, it's pure torture. Haha oh well, you'll get your bed in 8 days time okay. Take care. Now, i'm gonna revise a lil bit more and off to bed. Goodnight

...

I love it when you call. Even though it's less than 10 mins. Appreciate the effort
Gahhh i really wished you know how i feel. I have a lot to say but i can't seem to put it in proper words to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment