Thursday, March 10, 2011

Being Nineteen




I was bloghopping the other day and this blogger said something about what's it like to be nineteen and i totally understand how she feels. I mean, wow i'm already nineteen. Cause honestly, i don't feel like one. I feel like i'm still sixteen or something. Okay well apart from being small sized tsk, i still can't believe that this is gonna be my last year of being a teenager. It's like i still have lots of things to do before i really reach the 'adult' stage. You get what i mean people?

And i'm sick. The awesomest way to start my birthday! I refused to take any medication but i was too weak, so i had to pop in some panadols. Bummer

Anyhoo, i was really hoping you called or just text you know.. eventhough i know you couldnt. Was hoping for some kind of miracle or something. I miss you dude.

...

My nineteenth birthday didnt start out pretty well since i was sick and was too weak to walk around. Then shafiq had to add on by texting crap in the morning haha. But that didnt stop me from going out to meet my friends! Met up with the girls for lunch and they surprised me with a gift from bodyshop. Luvvvvv it! Afterwards, met up with syazni! He treated me mudpie, well as a birthday cake then we head down to asli village and met up with the guys! Had satay and then coincidentally, taufiq gave us free pizza! How awesome is that! Food, food and more food!

Alright, i would like to thank you all for the wishes, my lovely girls for the treat and that wonderful gift, syazni for CC and satay. Youre awesome though you are annoying sometimes. Well... actually most of the time haha. And my parents for that fuckingawetasticshizz present! It's mine now! Woopee! Hehe.

Well i had a great day, except for this one person who had to ruin my night. Well, i've got other better things to think about. Seriously dude, i've never ever thought that you would say such a thing. Especially, when you are already attached! Woah. I guess all guys are the same.

Photos will be up soon!
THANKS GUYS FOR MAKING MY NINETEENTH BIRTHDAY A MEMORABLE ONE!
Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment