Thursday, March 17, 2011

Growing up

I miss this someone, alot. So much. I don't have the guts to tell him how i really feel, so i hope by blogging it out, i will feel better. Well, i have not met him for weeks, have not listened to his almost gone voice for days. All i get now is a text. I'm not sure what he's busy with or maybe he's just lazy or too tired, but let's just think positive okay haha. I hope he's safe and healthy! I'll always pray for your well-being

Anyhoo, as you all know i'm head over heels with.. of course Joe. Haha! Now he is on the cover of Details Magazine and i swear my jaw nearly dropped and my heart skipped so many beats! Hahaha! Damn Joe, why are you so hot?! With that facial hair and new haircut.. Can i just marry you now? Hahah! Kidding. I'm not chasing after looks.. Well okay let's be honest. We all want the heart and the looks right? Haha. Okay so my point is, Joe is all grown up. Just like fadhil :') I remembered rushing to 7-11 two years ago just to get a copy of Teenage because he is on the cover (with his brothers). I'm pretty sure i still have their poster, probably stashed somewhere in my wardrobe. Joe had this long hair and now, Oh so manly. Check this out! http://www.cambio.com/news/joe-jonas-in-details-magazine-i-m-growing-up

Well, i still love you for who you are, F. Even botak now i'm sure you still look good :) And to syazni, fuck what they say. You still have other friends who care for you. I know you well buddy, if you tease me, i'll just bully you to the core hahaha. Alright, goodnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment