Friday, March 4, 2011

What if..

Yep, i'm still awake.
Was just wishing people birthday stuff and all then i realised, hah! Mine's next week? I don't wanna be excited about it cause well, you tend to expect something so no. I don't want to get too excited. Damn right i miss that whole fun wonderful atmosphere while i celebrated my 17th birthday. I miss those people and, i miss the lasagne haha. Speaking of which, i should get some lasagne tmr! Haha. I keep praying that i'm on the right path. I mean, i don't wanna go through a series of heartbreaks and miseries again. Too much for me. Even though i know Allah will not give you challenges in life that you will not be able to handle. Cey hehe. But seriously, please tell me i'm on the right path! I sulk all day, thinking about the things that i should have done, should have said.. Life just keeps getting better aye.

You know.. Sometimes i wished i could read your mind or even predict the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment