Sunday, April 24, 2011

Confused

It's like A levels period all over again. Neglected, yep that's what i'm feeling right now. But truth is, i totally understand that weekends are spent for his family and tryna recover from the 'torture' he had over the week in camp. And i'm not asking to meet or call. I just want you to text me before you go to bed. Is that too much to ask?

People tell me to be strong or just leave him, i don't know why the fuck i can't. I swear i feel like i'm the stupidest  loser on Earth to still stay and go through this nightmare. I always thought i would feel numb, but at the end of the day i feel so miserable. I still care for this person who makes me sad all the time. Why bother? I don't know.

I DON'T KNOW WHY I STILL LOVE THIS GUY.
I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M STILL HERE.

I don't know why my feelings for you arent fading eventhough you've made me go through so much pain.


The last time you called... 20 days ago..

No comments:

Post a Comment