Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hello to you

Hiiiii. I know no one reads this space except you. And i've somehow promised to post something right? Haha. So anyway here it goes. This few days have been hard for me and i can imagine how tough it had been for you this past few months. Well i've been through that before we broke up :( I'm sorry that things had to be this way. What's meant to be will always find it's way. You said you can't move on but i think you know that this kind of things take a lot of time. Like Pixie Lott said,

I might lose my mind for a while, but I'll be fine.
Have you heard there's this thing that heals, 
and it's called time. 
Clock can tick away, happy will fall in place.
and though, my heart will break, a new me will fill the space.

Haha guess from which song! This song was the one that motivated me to move on and forget about the things that you did to me. Actually, all of Pixie Lott's songs are inspirational (though most of it are too emotional) but i guess you'll just have to be strong and keep moving forward. I'm pretty sure you'll find someone who can make you happy someday. I am 101% sure! See, i've forgiven you and i even don't wanna lose you. Isnt this the more reason you should stop feeling remorseful and be really happy? Smile fadhil, smileeeeee! You have always been a good friend and a supportive one too. I don't want any of this sadness stopping you from doing what you wanna do! Stop listening to Adele! She is an amazing singer but her songs are too sad. Hahaha! Listen to Foo Fighters! Or Foster The People! Listen to hardcore if you want to haha! This song makes me forget the world sometimes, have you heard of Faith and Forgiveness by The Ghost Inside? Hahah. If you haven't, go listen! And yea, i've listened to Better Than Me. It's too sad, stop listening to it! 

You're a very nice person, despite it all you have a been a great boyfriend to me, and you will be more than just a great boyfriend to someone else perhaps? And i guess, that next person will be your wife. Treat her well, it's time you open up and share. "Communication is key in a relationship" Hahaha. I'm serious! Always, always pour out your thoughts! We may not be together anymore but, i'll always be there for you if you ever need a friend. Don't say goodbye. Goodbyes suck. See this as a new beginning. I know it's difficult... Try harder. I'll always pray for your happiness. Good luck in everything you do. I somehow know your plan for the future haha so i hope you achieve whatever you have dreamed of. I'll be waiting, to see your mini :)


With lots of love,
Ainnnnnn. 

2 comments: